It’s no secret that veggies are THE ultimate super food. Eating more of them can be challenging - but today you’ll be eating vegetables for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I want you to experience how easy it can be and talk about it a little more in today’s video.
The Breakfast Hash is one of the most versatile recipes around - feel free to get creative once you get the original version down pat.
And while you think the kids might not eat it - why not give them a little taster of yours? Modelling eating great food has to be the BEST WAY to get our kids on the right path.
Zucchini Slice + Salad
Simple Smoothie + Bliss ball
Breakfast Hash (serves 2)
I cannot claim this recipe, but have permission from the ridiculously amazing Jen Shaw to share it with you. This recipe actually works for ANY meal of the day - it’s a dinner favourite here too - I add diced chicken and more sweet potato to stretch it out.
- • 1 sweet potato, diced into small pieces
- • 1 apple, diced
- • 1 piece of bacon, diced
- • 2 eggs
- • 1 tbls coconut oil or butter
- 1. Chop all ingredients. Make sure your sweet potato pieces are nice and small so they cook evenly with apple. (The apple will cook a lot faster)
- 2. Heat oil or butter in a pan and fry ingredients, keeping an eye that nothing burns.
- 3. Remove and divide evenly on two plates.
- 4. Place pan back on stovetop and cook two eggs.
- 5. Add the egg to the top of the sweet potato mixture and season with salt and pepper
*** TIP - Dice enough sweet potato for two days and keep half in the fridge in a bowl covered with water.
Prepare for tomorrow:
Chop your sweet potato for the Breakfast Hash and store it in a bowl filled with water in
Whizz up the pesto (if you didn’t on the weekend)
Did you get it all done?
Track Your Progress Here