Have you been wondering what to drink this week?
The answer is in the video!
Enjoy your weekend cook-up paying off at lunch time today as you dig into your yummy soup.
Tonight, use your leftover bolognese in the Easy As Pie crusts and add a selection of raw veggies. That’s what a Raw Veggie Medley is - right? A fancy way of saying - cut up some veggies and put them on your plate!
We keep things simple (and delicious) around here.
Bircher Muesli w/ seasonal fruit
Minestrone Soup w/ sourdough
Easy as Pie w/ raw veggie medley
Choc-Banana Cake + boiled eggs
Bircher Muesli (serves 4)
V, Veg, DF, P
The simplest Bircher Muesli recipe around. Pimp it with berries, nuts, seeds, extra milk, yoghurt or seasonal fruit the next morning.
- • 1 1/2 cups oats
- • 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- • 1 level tsp cinnamon
- • 1 apple grated
- • small squeeze of lemon juice or a few drops of apple cider vinegar
- • 2 cups milk (dairy or dairy free) + more if not completely covered with liquid
- 1. Put all ingredients in a container and stir until well combined
- 2. Cover and place in the fridge overnight
- 3. In the morning add your choice of toppings - nuts, seeds, berries, fruit - and extra milk if required
Prepare for tomorrow:
Chop your sweet potato for the Breakfast Hash and store it in a bowl filled with water in the fridge.
Bliss Balls (if you didn’t make them on the weekend)
Did you get it all done?
Track Your Progress Here