Hopefully you got some preparation done over the weekend and your muesli or granola is ready for you to enjoy this morning.
Feel free to top it with some of your seasonal fruit, or natural yoghurt or a mixture of nuts and seeds - whatever tickles your fancy.
For lunch - make your Tuna Avocado smash and add it to the top of baby spinach leaves, or perhaps spread on a piece of sourdough or rice cakes.
With dinner tonight - don’t use all the bolognese (and if you think you might, then double the recipe). Save some to make Easy as Pie’s tomorrow.
Bulk out your dinner with veggies - watch today’s video to find out more!
Bircher Muesli w/ seasonal fruit
Tuna, Avocado, Feta Smash
Bolognese with pasta and Easy Veggie Side
Choc-Banana Cake + handful of nuts
Bircher Muesli (serves 4)
V, Veg, DF, P
The simplest Bircher Muesli recipe around. Pimp it with berries, nuts, seeds, extra milk, yoghurt or seasonal fruit the next morning.
- • 1 1/2 cups oats
- • 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- • 1 level tsp cinnamon
- • 1 apple grated
- • small squeeze of lemon juice or a few drops of apple cider vinegar
- • 2 cups milk (dairy or dairy free) + more if not completely covered with liquid
1. Put all ingredients in a container and stir until well combined
2. Cover and place in the fridge overnight
3. In the morning add your choice of toppings - nuts, seeds, berries, fruit and extra milk if required
Prepare for tomorrow:
- Bircher Muesli
Minestrone Soup (if you haven’t made it yet!)
Did you get it all done?
Track Your Progress Here