- • Reserved pan juices from roast
- • 1 spoonful of arrowroot
- • Water
- • Rosemary
- • Tamari
- Pour pan juices from roasting pan, discarding any solids and separating fat.
- Pour pan juices into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, add some rosemary and a splash of tamari.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of arrowroot and a little amount of water.
- When it has come to a boil, slowly mix in the arrowroot mixture. Bring to a simmer. Continue to mix until gravy thickens.
•To avoid a gravy that’s too thin, start by mixing in just 1/2 to 1 cup of water with arrowroot, depending on how much gravy you’re making. Remember that it’s easy to add more liquid as you need it.