Liven up roasted veggies by using gorgeous baby carrots and giving them a flavour boost with honey and feta. Easy but impressive.
Honey Roasted Baby Carrots
- • 1 bunch baby carrots (usually about 6 carrots), with green tops attached
- • 1 tbsp honey
- • 1 tbsp olive oil
- • salt & pepper
- • crumbled feta, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Cut leafy tops off carrots, leaving a small amount of stem attached for presentation. Set aside some of the fresher, younger leaves for later.
- Carefully wash (or peel) the carrots.
- Mix olive oil, honey, salt & pepper together and pour over carrots, tossing to coat.
- Spread on a baking tray and place in oven. Roast for approximately 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until carrots are tender.
- Finely chop some of the reserved carrot tops and sprinkle over, as well as the crumbled feta.