Some weeks I’m super prepared for school lunches and other weeks, well, I’m putting the oven on and scrambling around throwing ingredients together at 7:30 am to create something delicious to add in.
Tuesday morning was one of *those* mornings – which is lucky for you.
Because I created the most delicious, quick and easy slice that I couldn’t get enough of. Honestly … this is when working from home is a problem… #HandsOffNowLisa!
It’s a little crumbly but outrageously delicious! And just 6 ingredients!
- • 250g melted butter
- • 1 1/2 cups spelt flour
- • 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- • 1 cup rapadura sugar
- • 3/4 cup of cocoa
- • 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Put all ingredients in food processor until really well combined.
- Line a large loaf tin or small baking tray with baking paper and spoon mixture in.
- Flatten mixture into the bottom of the pan and smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Place in oven and cook for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it cool before slicing.
Spelt flour can be replaced with wheat flour and rapadura sugar for brown sugar.