*Recipe by Katherine from the Small Steps Team
Lamb chops are a great family meal. Adding some classic Mediterranean flavours makes them even better.
Mediterranean Lamb Traybake
- • 10-12 baby potatoes, halved (or larger potatoes cut into chunks)
- • 1 large red onion, sliced into wedges
- • 1 large eggplant, diced into chunks
- • 2 medium-large zucchinis, sliced into rounds
- • 2 large tomatoes, diced into chunks
- • 1-2 red capsicums, diced into chunks
- • 1-2 lemons, cut into wedges
- • Olive oil
- • Lamb chops (chump, loin or forequarter)
- • A pinch each of salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried oregano, paprika
- • Chopped parsley
- • Crumbled feta
- • Kalamata olives
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Toss vegetables in olive oil and spread out on a large baking tray.
- Place tray into oven and cook for about 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle lamb chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and paprika.
- Remove tray from oven, toss vegetables, then place chops and lemon wedges on top. Return to oven for another 20-30 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, crumbled feta and olives.