Simple and quick. Oh – and delicious.
Garlic Spinach and Mushrooms
- • 1 tbls Butter or Coconut Oil
- • 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- • 3 handfuls of mid-sized mushrooms, halved or quartered
- • 3 large handfuls of baby spinach
- • 2 eggs
- Warm butter or oil in a frypan over medium heat.
- Add crushed garlic and mushrooms to the pan and cook until mushrooms are browning (add more butter or oil if required as the mushrooms absorb the liquid). Do not let the garlic burn!
- Once softened, add the bay spinach to the pan and stir until wilted.
- Remove the mixture from the pan and divide onto two plates.
- Place pan back on the heat and crack two eggs inside.
- Once cooked to your liking (leave sunny-side-up or flip!) add to the top of the spinach and mushroom mixture.
- Add cracked salt and pepper if required.