When you are seriously low on ideas and time and just need something ‘extra’ to pop on the plates – serve up some egg pizza. Which is basically a flat omelette, cut into pizza slice shapes. Top with grated cheese or mix some sliced olives or bacon through the mixture to pimp it. Do whatever your hungry household will eat!
- • 4 eggs
- • Butter or Coconut Oil
- Warm a small fry pan over medium heat.
- Add a tsp butter or oil to the pan.
- Whisk 4 eggs in a bowl and add to the pan once warm.
- Once the mix is set, flip it and cook quickly on the other side.
- Remove from pan and cut into pizza slice shapes to serve.