My kids love making their own food! This is a great lunch box recipe or easy dinner. You can really use whatever ingredients you like. Sometimes we add vermicelli noodles – which is always fun…and messy!
- • Rice paper
- • Half a chicken, shredded
- • Mint leaves (or coriander if you’re a fan)
- • Cucumber sticks, thinly sliced
- • Carrot, grated
- • Lettuce, thinly sliced
- For dipping sauce!
- • 1 tbls honey
- • 1 tbls peanut butter
- • 2 tbls tamari (or soy sauce)
- Dip the rice paper in a bowl of water until soft (20-30 seconds).
- Then assemble ingredients on the top and wrap into a log shape.
- For dip, mix all ingredients together and place in a bowl for dipping fun.
- Dip, eat, enjoy!