- • Half a roast chicken
- • Lebanese Flatbreads (or your choice of pizza base)
- • Tomato Paste
- • Feta cheese or your choice of cheese (avoid the pre-grated stuff – there’s nasties lurking there!)
- • Your choice of toppings: red onion, capsicum, tomato, grated zucchini, mushrooms, pineapple
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place flatbreads on pizza trays or baking trays.
- Spread tomato paste over the bases.
- Add your choice of toppings (mine favourite is – tomato, red onion, mushrooms, chicken and feta)
- Pop in the oven for 20 minutes or until crispy.