*Recipe by Katherine from the Small Steps Team
A delicious side dish to serve up with a roast or grilled meat.
- • 250g green beans, topped & tailed
- • ¼ cup (approx 40g) toasted almonds, chopped (or use flaked or slivered almonds)
- • 50g feta
- • 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- • 1 tbsp olive oil
- • 2 tsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- • 1 tsp honey
- • salt & pepper
- Add all dressing ingredients to a jar, pop the lid on and shake to combine.
- Lightly steam beans until just tender, then plunge into iced water to stop them cooking further.
- Add to a serving dish, sprinkle with almonds and crumble feta over.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Almonds could be swapped or pepitas or sunflower kernels for a nut-free option.