But really, it looks a bit poo brown and has leafy greens in it. I don’t care, I’ll go by chocolate milk, because the kids LOVE IT! And so do we.
We call it ‘Chocolate Milk’
- • two handfuls of raw cashews
- • water (for four of us I use three large glasses of water. Add or reduce depending on how thick you like it and how many are drinking it!)
- • half an avocado
- • 5 stalks of kale
- • 1 apple or pear
- • a handful of frozen berries
- • 1 frozen banana
- • tablespoon a heapedof raw cacao
- • teaspoon half aof vanilla (I use organic vanilla bean paste)
- • a dash of maple syrup
- • 8 ice cubes
- Add your cashews and grind on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Then add water and mix on speed 9 for 30 seconds to make cashew milk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix on speed 9 for one and a half minutes.
- Grind your cashews and then blend up with water. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until a smooth consistency is reached.
Here’s how you do it in a thermomix:
Here’s how you do it in a blender: