Sometimes dinner is not well thought out. Sometimes you can’t be effed with anything major and you just want something that everyone will eat. But you want it to be healthy. Enter the Brinner Cupcake.
- • Four small grated zucchini
- • 1 slice of bacon (chopped - it’s all I had, go nuts if you’ve got more)
- • 180 g tin tuna
- • 2 spring onions (sliced)
- • 5 eggs
- • Tin of kidney beans
- • 1 cup wholemeal spelt flour
- • 1/3 cup olive oil
- • Two handfuls of grated cheese
- • Really good shake of salt
- • crumbled feta
- • sundried tomato
- • chopped olives
- Put it all in a bowl, reserving one handful of grated cheese, and mix until thoroughly combined. Spoon into greased cupcake tin (made ten for us) and then top with remaining cheese. Put in oven at 180degrees for twenty minutes.
- Serve with a salad (or not….!)