Miss M’s Jam Drops
- • 3/4 cup of coconut sugar (could use rapadura or brown sugar if you didn’t have coconut)
- • 125 g softened butter
- • 1 tsp vanilla
- • 1 egg
- • 1 3/4 cups of white spelt flour
- • 1 tsp bicarb
- • squeeze of lemon juice
- • enough Strawberry Jam for 'dropping'
- Cream coconut sugar with the softened butter for two minutes. Then I added vanilla and egg and keep beating.
- Once combined nicely add spelt flour, bicarb and lemon juice.
- Once a nice mixture (add a bit more flour if too sticky) put teaspoon full balls on the baking tray, my little girl stuck her finger in the middle and then added a dollop of Amy’s homemade strawberry jam.
- Pop in oven for twelve minutes at 160 degrees.