Healthy Chocolate Crackles
- • 3/4 cup coconut oil (in liquid form so melt it if required)
- • 1/4 cup honey (I use raw honey)
- • 2 tablespoons heapedraw cacao
- • 2 1/2 cups puffed brown rice (The brand of brown rice puffs I bought I found at Coles - is Abundant Earth.
- • 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Mix the coconut oil, honey and cacao together in a small bowl.
- Add the coconut and puffed rice to a big bowl and pour in the liquid mixture. Stir baby!
- Then place them in patty pans (it makes 12) and put them in the freezer until hard. Then they’ll need to stay in the fridge. You have to eat them quickly because the coconut oil turns liquid at room temperature.