Great as a snack or even breakfast!
Healthy and Moist Banana Oat Muffins
- • 2 cups wholemeal spelt flour
- • 1 cup oats
- • 1/2 cup rapadura sugar
- • 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- • 2 tsp baking powder
- • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- • 2 eggs
- • 3/4 cup of full-fat natural yoghurt
- • 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- • 1/4 cup macadamia oil
- • 2 bananas (mashed)
- Pop the oven on to 180 degrees. Grease a 12 hole muffin tin.
- Sift flour, baking powder, bicarb and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl, then add oats and rapadura sugar and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, yoghurt and oil together then pop in the mashed bananas and give it a good old stir.
- Then add the wet to the dry and stir gently until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into your muffin tin and cook for twenty minutes. Let them cool for a few minutes (if you can keep your hands off them!) and then remove from pan. Scrummy x