Baked Rice Pudding
- • 4 cups cooked rice
- • 2 cups milk of choice
- • 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- • 1/4 cup rapadura sugar (or brown sugar) - use half a cup if you prefer a sweeter pudding.
- • Zest of one lemon
- • 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Whisk all ingredients, apart from rice, in a mixing bowl.
- Add rice to bottom of a ceramic, rectangle casserole dish. Cover with the milk mixture and stir it all together until rice is covered.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes or until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Remove from oven and top with berries and cream or have as is!