- • 3 cups of almond meal/flour
- • 180 g butter softened to room temperature
- • 1/4 cup honey
- • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- • 1 tablespoon vanilla
- • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- • pinch of salt
- • two handfuls blanched or raw almonds (roughly chopped)
- • white choc-chip buds or (dark chocolate)
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees, slightly higher if it’s not fan forced. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Add all the ingredients except the final two into a large bowl. Mix well. When it’s come together add the almonds and chocolate (if using – they are not a necessity) and stir.
- Make small balls (about a dessert spoon) out of the mixture and place onto the baking tray, leaving a little bit of room between each. Squash them down gently with a fork. Put in the oven for 10-15 minutes.