Creamy Chicken, Avocado and Kale Pasta
- • 1 packet spelt pasta spirals (or gluten free pasta)
- • 1 small container cream
- • 1 chicken breast or 2 thighs or leftover roast chicken thinly sliced
- • 1 1/2 avocados sliced
- • 1 tbls butter
- • 2 leaves of curly kale thinly sliced
- • 10 button mushrooms thinly sliced
- • 100 g fetta
- • 1 big handful parmesan cheese grated
- • pinch of salt
- Cook your pasta as per packet instructions
- Heat butter in a pan on moderate heat.
- Once melted, add chicken and mushrooms and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add cream and kale and heat gently for five minutes
- Add cheeses, avocado and salt and stir through.
- Add pasta once cooked and combine.