One of the easiest things to ditch from your weekly shop is salad dressings – that’s because it is so crazy easy to make delicious dressings from staple ingredients in your pantry.
Adding good fats to salads helps you feel full and also makes them outrageously delicious.
- • 1 tbls apple cider vinegar (nice and cloudy – like the Braggs brand)
- • 1 tbls olive oil
- • 1 tbls raw honey
- • salt and pepper
- • 1 tbls peanut butter (make sure the only ingredient is peanuts!)
- • 1 tbls tamari (similar to soy sauce but wheat free – find at supermarket)
- • 2 tbls olive oil
- Mix together until fully combined. To make larger batch just ensure you have equal parts of all the ingredients – can’t go wrong – this is an absolute crowd pleaser!
- Mix together and add to anything that would suit a salty, nutty hit – sooooo good!