- • 2 handful almonds
- • 2 handfuls of pepitas or pumpkin seeds
- • Sprinkle of onion salt and garlic powder (perhaps 1/4 tsp of each – more if you love flavour!)
- • 4 chicken thighs or 2 chicken breasts
- • 1 egg
- Whiz all ingredients up into a meal and place in a bowl.
- Lightly whisk egg in a bowl.
- Cut chicken thigh or fillets into tenderloins or small cubes.
- Dip chicken in egg and then coat with the crumb.
- Cook in olive oil or coconut oil in a pan on moderate heat. Enjoy it with homemade tomato sauce or perhaps a Honey Mustard Dip (1 tbls mayonnaise, 1 tsp dijon mustard, 1/2 tsp honey).
* This recipe also works well for fish