- • 1 1/2 cups sifted spelt flour (or wheat, gluten-free or buckwheat flours)
- • 2 cups milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- • 3 eggs
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a large bowl.
- Add the flour and whisk well for two minutes.
- The mixture will be runnier than normal pancakes, but it should be thicker than water.
- Heat a medium size frypan and add a teaspoon of butter.
- Add mixture to pan once the butter is melted and pan is warm and spread it out so it’s nice and thin.
- Flip once cooked through (won’t take long) and cook quickly on the other side.
- Remove from pan and start your stack!
- Repeat until all mixture is used.