This is my go-to way to serve crunchy greens. Is there a better combo than butter, garlic and parmesan!?
Easy Veggie Side
- • 1 tbls butter
- • 1 clove garlic diced finely or crushed
- • 4 handfuls of vegetables choose your own adventure - sugar snap peas, snow peas, green beans, zucchini slices, mushrooms, broccoli
- • 1 handful grated parmesan
- • zest of half a lemon
- Warm pan over medium heat on your stove.
- Add butter and garlic.
- When melted and cooking (but not burnt - don't burn the garlic!) add the vegetables.
- Stir the vegetables every few minutes.
- Remove from pan once cooked to your liking (I enjoy when the veggies are still crisp) and place in a serving bowl.
- Add the parmesan, lemon zest and salt and mix through and serve!