- • 2 head of broccoli cut into florets
- • 1 1/2 cups wholemeal spelt flour (or gluten free flour or plain flour)
- • 1/2 cup olive oil
- • 2 eggs
- • 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- • 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- • 1 tsp Herbamare herbed salt
- • extra olive oil for frying
- Steam the broccoli until soft in your steamer (in tmx it took about 15 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 3)
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together until combined and broccoli has broken up a bit.
- Heat 2 tbls olive oil in a frypan on medium heat and add large spoonfuls into pan. Flatten them out. Turn when crispy on the underside.
- Remove from pan when crispy on both sides and enjoy!