Lunchtime Fry Up
- • Handful baby spinach
- • 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- • 1 rasher of bacon sliced
- • 6 mushrooms sliced
- • 1 tomato diced
- • 1 egg
- • 1 tbsp butter
- • feta
- • Dash of balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Warm butter in a pan over moderate heat.
- Add bacon and onion and cook until onion is soft.
- Add mushrooms and tomato and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Move ingredients in the pan to the side and crack your egg in the other side.
- When vegetables and egg are cooked to your looking, remove from heat.
- Put baby spinach on the bottom of a plate, add vegetables and top with egg. Sprinkle feta over the top and add a splash of balsamic vinegar is desired.